Wavosaur has released an update to its free audio editor for Windows.
Wavosaur is a cool free sound editor, audio editor, wav editor software for editing, processing and recording sounds, wav and mp3 files. Wavosaur has all the features to edit audio (cut, copy, paste, etc.) produce music loops, analyze, record, batch convert.
Wavosaur supports VST plugins, ASIO driver, multichannel wav files, real time effect processing.
Changes in Wavosaur v1.7
- New real time resampling algorithm for sampling different frequency of player.
- Off line resampling:
- New dialog box management.
- New downsampling options: medium and high band limited quality.
- Memory leak fixed.
- VU meter widget bug fixed.
- Progress dialog box: Time remaining added.
- New logarithmic scale option.
- Display optimisation.
- Progress bar during computing.
- Horizontal marker value display behavior improved.
- New realtime Oscilloscope v2:
- Ouput waveform analysis with electronic oscillocope philosophy.
- Color scheme from most common oscilloscopes.
- Trigger run and pause.
- Synchro on falling or rising edge.
- Trigger value and position with mouse.
- Reminder popup bug fixed in for undo.
Wavosaur is available to download for 32- and 64-bit Windows.
More information: Wavosaur