Wusik has announced the release of version 1.0 of the DLooper loop time-stretch playback instrument for Windows and Mac.
A different type of looper supporting: WAV (Acid or not), AIF (Apple Loops), REX/RE2 (Windows Only), MP3, OGG and Flac files.
- Amplitude Envelope, to be used by sections of the loop.
- Dual Filter with ADS Envelope (Attack, Decay and Sustain) and options like Clip, Free mode and Curve Type.
- Set Markers to divide sections of the loop to be played in a different way. Using the envelopes above.
- Several Effects and the ability to host VST2/VST3 files (effects only, no bridging).
- Program Saving with some basic included templates.
- Multiple types of audio stretching, so your loop always stay in sync with your host tempo.
- Multiple example loops with ACID information provided by PerimeterSound.com.
DLooper is available at a 50% introductory discount with coupon code NEWRELEASE at the checkout. This offer is valid until February 14th, 2020, after which the price will be $99.95 USD.
The plugin is compatible with Windows 32/64-bit and Mac OSX 64 bit, with support for VST/VST3 an AU formats.
More information: Wusik