Xhun Audio has released LittleOne, a faithful software emulation of a new classic: the Moog Little Phatty hardware analog synthesizer.
To produce a warm analog sound, LittleOne emulates every single component of the original Moog synth (oscillators, filter, envelopes, LFO, etc.) preserving the original frequency responses and frequency ranges.
In addition to the Little Phatty synthesizer emulation, LittleOne encloses a full rack with a 16-step MIDI sequencer, a 16-step trancegate effect and two master effects slots, making LittleOne a versatile and complete audio synthesis setup.
- The Moog Little Phatty Physical Modeling emulation
- An all-in-one complete synthesis setup!
- Two aliasing-free analog modeled oscillators with continuous selection mode ( like the original ) between Triangle, Saw, Square, Pulse
- A 4-Pole Low Pass filter modeled on the classic Moog Ladder, featuring the original frequency responses and overload control
- Two 4-Stage ( ADSR ) envelope generators
- Modulation LFO with the original waveforms and frequency ranges ( 0.2~500 Hz )
- Monophonic/polyphonic mode , pitch bend ranges and more – all accessible from LittleOne LED display
- 128 ready-to-use presets from classic analog to contemporary cutting-edge dance to psychoacoustic sounds and SFX
- XSQ16M, a build-in 16-step MIDI sequencer
- GATED!, a build-in 16-step trancegate effect
- Two master effects slots with the possibility to choose between delay, reverb, tube distortion, flanger, chorus
- Full MIDI CC#s mapping (according to the original Little Phatty CC#s specs)
LittleOne is available to purchase as a VST instrument for Windows PC for the introductory price of 45 EUR until March 12, 2010 (regular 75 EUR).
More information: Xhun Audio / LittleOne