Xhun Audio has released SmartRig Pro, a VST effect plug-in for Windows.
SmartRig Pro is a simple and effective tool for guitarists, musicians and professional sound designers looking for a compact, easy-to-use, analog-modeled Multi Fx/Cabinet suite for both live and/or studio recording use.
Designed for Electric Guitars, SmartRig Pro is suited also to process and color an extended range of instruments like acoustic guitars, acoustic and electric basses, vocals, electric pianos, synthesizers or even to bring back to life old live recordings and audio loops/libraries.
SmartRig Pro features
- An all-in-one complete environment featuring Analog Modeled Dynamics Processors, Multi FX Stompboxes and Amp/Cabinets/Room simulation.
- CPU-efficient DSP and rock-solid stability for both Live and/or Studio recording use.
- Process everything: plug-in any monaural or stereo audio source like acoustic/electric guitars, acoustic/electric basses, vocals, electric pianos, synthesizers or even your old live recordings and audio loops/libraries.
- 2-In / 2-Out or 1-In / 2-Out processing.
- CMP-1: Master Compressor.
- EQ-3: 3-band Equalizer.
- Four insert effects slots with the possibility to choose between 11 analogue modeled Stompboxes (more will follow).
- Including Ambiverb, a high-end resonator-based natural Reverb algorithm.
- Amp/Cabinet simulation, with the possibility to choose between 6 legendary Cabinets (more will follow).
- Room simulation.
- MIDI CC#s mapping.
- Supported Sample Rates : 44.1 / 48 / 88.1 / 96 kHz.
SmartRig Pro costs 35 EUR. It is currently available for 24.90 EUR as part of the Xmas 2012 Special Offer. It also includes Ambiverb Stompbox, a resonator-based natural Reverb algorithm.
The Xmas 2012 Special Offer initiative offers a price discount on all Xhun Audio products and bundles: LittleOne, IronAxe, SmartRig Pro, XA Instruments Bundle and XA Complete Bundle.
The Xmas 2012 Special Offer is valid until January 6th, 2013.