Xhun Audio has released version 1.1 of LittleOne, a faithful software emulation of a new classic: the Moog Little Phatty hardware analog synthesizer.
Changes in LittleOne v1.1
- Envelope Generators: the 4-stage ADSR EGs have a faster response (this sensibly adds more “Punch” to the sound).
- Improved signal path: now Velocity modulates the Filter Cutoff (editing accessible from the O.S. display, like the original Little Phatty).
- Sequencer and TranceGate Host syncing: now both have the right timing.
- Sequencer has a “note LED display” for each knob, making easier finding the right tuning.
- Improved voice allocation.
- MIDI Learn implementation, for all the controls.
- Improved Cubase 5, Live, REAPER compatibility, the “crashing bug” has been fixed (see LittleOne new documentation).
- Improved Multicore compatibility.
- The 128-patch factory bank has been improved and new banks available, including the original Little Phatty one.
LittleOne is available to purchase as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC, priced at 45 EUR.