XILS-lab has updated its Le Masque: Delay effect plug-in for Windows and Mac to version 1.1.0.
Le Masque: Delay is a revolutionary Time Line driven Delay Effect which can be used to perform unique and totally new Delay based effects in a fast and intuitive way.
Le Masque :Delay lets you specify in a very accurate way which part(s) of the dry signal will be processed by the Delay unit and its components and modulators.
Changes in Le Masque: Delay v1.1.0
- Filter can now be put in the feedback loop.
- New destinations for the modulation (Level and Pan).
- To get a standard delay, the mask can easily be disabled.
- Presets : click on the entire name to open the menu.
- New Option : a new way to move the dual concentric knobs.
- Fixed: Modulation wheel didn’t work on the windows version.
- Fixed: Random issue when inserting (no sound).
- Fixed: Midi synced time : correctly set when the tempo source is changed.
Le Masque: Delay for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 39 EUR until February 28, 2012 (regular 59 EUR). Prices incl. VAT.