XT Software has announced the release of XTS1, a virtual synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
XTS1 is a virtual synthesizer optimized for making awesome sounds with just a few controls. Analog saw, pulse and digital phase modulation for FM-ish sounds, XTS1 can do it all.
- Windows/Mac OS X compatible.
- 32-voice virtual synthesizer.
- 32 presets.
- 3 dynamic waveforms: (1) saw to sin, (2) pulse width and (3) phase modulated.
- Chorus, Noise and vibrato.
- Multi-mode filter cutoff, q and drive.
- Poly/legato/mono and glide mode.
- Master envelope.
- Filter envelope.
- Waveform envelope (saw to sin, pulse width, pm amount).
- Velocity: vol, pan, waveform, cutoff, filter-sustain, noise level.
- LFO: vol, pan, cutoff, waveform. Freerun mode with tempo-sync.
- Pitch bend.
The XTS1 VST plugin for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for $14 USD.