Xylio has released version 1.3.3 of FutureDecks Pro, a professional DJ mixing software for Windows and Mac.
With FutureDecks Pro you can really mix your songs, nothing else needed but your imagination. Beat-matching is just a click away and also are seamless beat-aware loops, effects and many other things. All these thanks to a brand new audio engine.
Changes in FutureDecks v1.3.3
- lots of stability improvements.
- completely changed equalizer for much better audio quality and precision.
- greatly improved audio latency (Windows only).
- minor performance optimizations.
- video stability improved.
- improved drag&drop (you can drop files directly on a specific list or directly to the deck’s screen or jog-wheel).
- click on BPM value to edit (good for skins that don’t have a BPM Edit button).
- crossfader curve setting in config window.
- option to disable scratching when playing for some controllers (Hercules).
- changed structure of saved data/playlists/settings (look here on how to preserve all your data).
- disabling screensaver while running.
- several bugs corrected related to all controllers.
- Hercules controllers can now be used to browse/load songs.
- fixed loading OGG files.
- fixed loading of very large files.
- fixed a very serious crash when analyzing/loading files.
FutureDecks Pro is available for purchase for $99 USD / 79 EUR / 59 GBP.
Visit Xylio for more information.