zplane has announced the release of version 1.3.1 of its Elastique Pitch real time pitch shifting solution, which now includes support for AAX Native (32/64 bit) on Windows and Mac and some minor bug fixes.
Powered by zplane’s élastique Pro pitch shifting engine which is used by millions of end users around the world, the plugin ensures the highest, program independent pitch shifting quality.
Elastique Pitch focuses on the essential things: you won’t find any unnecessary or confusing controls or functionality. Instead, the plugin offers you quality, stability, and ease of use.
Elastique Pitch features
- Real-time processing.
- Multi-channel support (up to 8 channels).
- Program-independent high quality with the highly-acclaimed élastique Pro engine.
- Phase-coherence: preserve spatial image and acoustic space.
- Pitch shifting: ±1 Octave.
- Formant shifting: ±1 Octave.
- Factory presets for typical film and video conversions.
Elastique Pitch is available to purchase for 149 EUR including VAT. The update is free for all registered users and can be downloaded from the user accounts.
More information: zplane