Zynaptiq has announced the release of Moprh 2.0, the latest edition of its real-time structural audio morphing plug-in for Windows and Mac.
MORPH Version 2.0 is the first “Zynaptified” edition to this unique plug-in, originally developed by Prosoniq. A significant upgrade to the original version, MORPH 2 offers exciting new algorithms, a new high-quality formant shifter, a stunning new graphic user interface, support for AAX, AU, RTAS and VST formats on Mac and Windows, and several additional parameters and enhancements. MORPH 2.0 is available now.
MORPH 2 is a real-time plug-in for structural audio morphing, the sonic equivalent of one object slowly changing its shape to become a different object – for example, one face becoming (“morphing” into) another. MORPH creates seamless morphing transitions, hybrid sounds that combine aspects of existing ones, physically impossible instruments, unique creature and robot voices, talkbox-like effects, surreal sound-scapes and other unheard new sounds. MORPH not only offers a wealth of creative potential for game-/filmsound design, but also for music producers and remixers, allowing them to develop new content from existing recordings – all in sync and in real-time.
Changes in Morph v2.0
- MORPH is now a Zynaptiq-branded product.
- Now supports AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST on Mac and Windows.
- 2 unique new morphing algorithms, TIGHT and INTERWEAVE.
- Increased resolution for the original CLASSIC algorithm.
- Low-latency versions of the CLASSIC and INTERWEAVE algorithms.
- New high-quality Formant-Shift parameter.
- New Amplitude Sensitivity and Complexity parameters for more detailed control of the morphing process.
- New seamless control of reverb parameters.
- New Damping parameter for the reverb section.
- Newly designed GUI with improved ergonomics and a stunning look and feel.
- Now uses PACE EDEN copy protection for machine or iLok2-based authorization.
Moprh 2.0 is available for purchase at an SRP of $179 USD/199 EUR.
Existing users of the Prosoniq-branded MORPH AU can update to v2.0 for 89 USD/99 EUR. Users that have purchased MORPH AU on or after October 1st, 2014, are eligible for a free update. Additionally, for a limited time, users of the discontinued Prosoniq Morph VST and Morph RTAS can upgrade to Zynaptiq MORPH 2.0 for $89 USD/99 EUR.
All prices in EUR inclusive of 19% German VAT.