A.O.M. Factory has released Wave Shredder, a VST effect plug-in for Windows.
Wave Shredder is a collection of destructive processors: Rate Reducer, Zero-time Gate, Waveform Cut&Fold, Chopper and Bit Crusher.
Rate Reducer is a zero-order hold rate reducer. Zero-time Gate makes input signal to zero immediately when the signal level falls the threshold. Zero-time Chopper plays the inverse of Gate. Cut&Fold section truncates under zero signal to zero, and in fold mode, the section put inverse truncated signal instead of truncation. Bit Crusher reduces signal’s resolution.
Wave Shredder features
- Sound destroying suite.
- Zero-order hold rate reducer.
- Zero-time Gate.
- Zero-time Chopper w/auto-gain.
- Waveform Cut&fold.
- Bit crusher [0.0-24.0 bits].
- Supports from 44.1kHz to 192kHz sample rate.
- Supports up to 64bit floating-point I/O.
- 64bit floating-point internal resolution.
- Latency Compensation (If DAW supports).
- Compatible 32-bit VST interface on 32/64-bit Windows.
A.O.M. Factory has also released version 1.3 of Invisible Limiter, a transparent look-ahead brickwall limiter with automatic attack/release-time optimization.
Changes in Invisible Limiter v1.3
- MS Processing mode.
- Adjustable Compression Curve.
- Reduced Plug-in latency.
- Output level indicator.
- Post-limiting gain.
Wave Shredder and Invisible Limiter are available to purchase as VST effect plug-ins for Windows for $38 USD each.
More information: A.O.M. Factory