A Tasty Pixel updates Audiobus to v1.0.2
A Tasty Pixel has updated its Audiobus inter-app audio routing system for iOS to version 1.0.2.
With Audiobus, the revolutionary new inter-app audio routing system, you can connect your Audiobus-compatible music apps together, just like virtual cables.
With a simple and clean interface, easily connect the output of one Audiobus-compatible app into the input of another. Use Audiobus to play a synthesizer live into a looper or multi-track recorder, or use one app to manipulate the live output of another.
Changes in Audiobus v1.0.2
- New preferences pane allowing users to choose between a 512 and 256 frame hardware buffer size:
- Choose 512 if you’re experiencing stuttering audio.
- Choose 256 if you want the fastest response time for live play.
- Only iPad 3, 4 and iPhone 5 default to 256 now, all other devices to 512.
- Apps are now sorted alphabetically in the input/output/effects pop-over windows.
- New status bar in the Audiobus main screen, showing current hardware buffer size and battery status.
- Some minor bug fixes.
Audiobus is now available from the App Store for $9.99 USD.
More information: Audiobus