Advanced Waves has released version 1.2.0 of Track Align Pro, a VST plug-in for Mac allowing to time align an audio track to a reference one in real-time.
TAP processing is looking at each sample of the incoming audio signal and find its position in relation to the side-chain reference track exactly like any audio engineer would do by zooming inside the audio waveforms. But instead of just looking to the first samples or first audio transients to save time, TAP processes the input audio along the full length of the track in order to keep it always aligned.
Changes in Track Align Pro v1.2.0
- Steinberg Cubase 7.0.6 & Nuendo 6.0.6 official support.
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks ready.
- Lastest detection engine refinements.
- Improved audio signal discrimination between similar and unrelated audio signals.
- New side-chain led red state when audio signal is unrelated to audio input.
- Fix wrong audio buffer at end of audio clips on silent or inactive audio track.
- Improved delay changes when audio track is silent or inactive.
- Graphical user interface code redesign for better performance.
- Fix initial graphical user interface state.
- Fix possible lock of graphical user interface.
- Fix – known issue – graphical user interface crash when closing a project.
- Latest iLok protection and activation.
Track Align Pro for Mac (VST) is available to purchase for 219 EUR. Requires iLok.
More information: Advanced Audiowaves