Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Arturia announces Analog Factory Experience
Analog Factory Experience features
- Hybrid Synthesizer
- New Analog Factory 2.0 in the box
- 32-key CME Universal MIDI keyboard
- Plug and play instant recognition between hardware and software
- Analog Factory 2.0 Software
- 3,500 synthesizer sounds
- Presets selected from Arturia Classic Synthes (Minimoog V, Prophet V, ARP 2600V, etc)
- Smart preset manager allows for fast filtering
- Straightforward editing
- Full compatibility with all major hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP or Vista
- Analog Factory Keyboard
- Developed by CME and based on their U-key technology
- Ultra-thin aluminum and wooden case
- Semi-weighted keys with velocity response
- Every parameter in software can be controlled by the keyboard
- Works as a universal MIDI keyboard
The Analog Factory Experience will cost $349 USD/ 299 EUR, and should be available in November.
Visit Arturia for more information.