Artvera releases Exposure free library for Kontakt
Artvera has announced the release of Exposure, a free sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The sound library Exposure is dedicated to a memory of Tim Conrardy (1957 – 2009).
Exposure includes ambient pads, atmospheric sounds, melodic and ambient loops and some arpeggios in 52 instruments.
- For Kontakt 5.2.1 and higher.
- 123 samples in ncw format.
- Total of 52 instruments (341 MB uncompressed).
- Two layers/groups for each instrument.
- EQ, LPF, HPF and 5 effects.
- Chord and Arpeggiator.
The library is available to download from Artvera.
More information: Artvera