discoDSP updates Discovery Pro to R4
discoDSP has released version R4 of Discovery Pro, a virtual analog synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Discovery Pro is a 12 oscillators Virtual Analog VSTi, Audio Units and RTAS Synthesizer featuring 4 layers, WAV and SoundFont (SF2) support, 2X oversampling/undersampling, built-in arpeggiator, sync, FM, 12 filter types, panning modulation, stereo delay and gate effects, graphic envelope modulation. It also Imports Nord Lead 2 SysEx data.
New in Discovery Pro R4
- Zone presets. Each section can save individual presets based on the current state. It’s available by clicking the white small drop down menu icon located at the top left corner.
- Gate values are now displayed at the LCD when mouse is over.
- Engine fixes.
- Host compatibility fixes.
- Manual revision.
- Mac DMG image now includes alias to Audio Units, VST, RTAS and Plug-Ins folders for a easier installation.
- Apple GarageBand 09 and Logic 09 compatibility.
- RTAS version.
All previous Discovery Pro R1 Mac and Discovery Pro R3 Windows users will get this update for free by logging at members area.
More information: discoDSP