Fixed Noise releases Rhythm Objekt by Jimmy Edgar
Fixed Noise has announced the release of Rhythm Objekt, a unique blend of sultry electro and urban in a well endowed, 4 GB sound library package.
All of the sound design was created by Jimmy Edgar– the ultimate trendsetter of this hybrid style. These sounds are ideal for producers looking to add electronic flavor to their tracks and electronic artists who believe computers have a soul. Aside from being dead sexy, Rhythm Objekt is flexible, including a plethora of drum kits, synths, organs, loops and spectral lust.
Rhythm Objekt features
- The library is 4 Gigabytes and comes with a special version of the Kontakt Player 3. No special purchase is necessary.
- All of the instruments are designed by Detroit/NYC trendsetter, Jimmy Edgar.
- Includes all of the elements for building an electro, R&B and urban track.
- Instrument Categories:
- Chords – What would Electro-R&B be without some minor chords? Chords of all kinds are featured in these instruments. Drum Kits – Individual hits of drums kits that are traditional and nontraditional electro, R&B and Urban.
- Experimental – The stranger, although still very useful, side of the library. These instruments feature everything from moans to scripted-random sequences.
- Loops – Get the style down quickly with these loop instruments.
- Melodic – The single note instruments. Bass and pads are also included in this category.
- The new Library Browser within the Kontakt Player / Kontakt allows for seamless integration of Kontakt libraries, all in one location.
- Software is compatible with both Mac OSX and PC XP/Vista.
Rhythm Objekt is available to purchase for $199.99 USD.