Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Gallo Engineering releases Studio Devil VGA
Gallo Engineering has released Studio Devil VGA (Virtual Guitar Amp), a guitar amp modeling VST plug-in for Windows PC.
Studio Devil VGA features
- 18 Distinct Amplifier Models selectable from STYLE, CHANNEL, and BOOST switches.
- Three Unique Amplifier Styles: Classic, British, and Modern all based on 12AX7A tube models and tone circuit modeling algorithms.
- Three Independent Channels for each style…Clean, Crunch, and Lead.
- Boost Switch re-configures and “hot-rods” each preamp stage for increased gain and modified lead tone!
- Authentic Tone Controls: Bass, Mids, Treble, and Presence controls just like those on coveted tube amps!
- Power Amp Drive Control to adjust natural power amp compression.
- 2 Cabinet Models: FIR-based speaker cabinet and post-production modeling filters give the final sound the finishing touches!
- D.I. Box Emulation: bypasses the speaker emulation to allow compatibility with other impulse modeling cabinet & room sims.
- Built In Noise Gate with threshold and bypass controls!
Studio Devil VGA costs $79.00 USD. Don’t forget to check out the free BVC plug-in to see what these Studio Devil virtual amps can do.
More information: Studio Devil