H.G. Fortune releases LaserBlade
H.G. Fortune has released LaserBlade, a VSTi synth that can produce ‘sharp’ sounds as well as soft, bell-like sounds. It’s great for soundscapes and fx as well.
- two digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 170 different waveforms
- each oscillators with Harm+ knob for enhancing the upper harmonic structure
- XTorsion with selectable modulation source
- one filter (24db Lowpass w. resonance)
- Filter-FM feedable from both oscillators separately
- two ADSR-style envelope generators
- three LFO (one bpm-synced; one with 42 patternstyle waves, one with shapeable waves)
- Metallize section for more metallic timbres incl. two modulations
- bpm-synced Stereo-Delay
With 3 different types of LFO you can have a wide range of fascinating modulations. Those used to modulate the filter will provide a really vivid sound.
There is a freeware version of LaserBlade with 2 voices. The paid Pro version (25 Euro) has 8 voices, and also includes a switchable velocity to both ADSR EG and a ‘Lazy’-button.
Check H.G. Fortune for more information and a link to download the free version of LaserBlade.