Homegrown Sounds has released Harmonic Enhancer, a freeware harmonic exciter effect plug-in for Windows.
A Simple plugin that I built for myself and thought I’d tidy it up and make it available to anyone else who may find it useful. It allows adding harmonic distortion at about 10k and 100hz, which is useful for creating presence in dull audio, especially useful for brightening up the top end.
Harmonic Enhancer features
- Bass: This adds the distorted Bass to the mix.
- Treble: Adds the top end sparkle.
- Bass Delay: Allows delaying the bass which can help with phase correction.
- Master: The master volume output.
- FX Enable: Switches the Enhancements ON/OFF for comparison purposes.
- Dry Enable: Enables switching off the dry signal to herar what the plugin is adding.
Harmonic Enhancer is available as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.