Inear Display releases Eurydice audio destruction unit
Inear Display has announced Eurydice, a multi-effect plug-in for Mac, dedicated to sound mangling.
It relies on two parallel processors, each one combining a granulizer/stutter effect, a multimode filter, a bitcrusher and a LFO to achieve Lo-Fi artifacts as well as a wide range of drills and glitches.
If you like turning your sounds into abstract textures, or adding all kind of otherworldy artifacts to your beats, Eurydice is a new weapon of choice. And if you want to get surprised, just click the random button for instant noisy gratification.
- 2 Granulizer / Stutter effects with up to 1 second looping.
- 2 Multimode filters (lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch).
- 2 Bitcrushers.
- 3 LFOs (can sync to tempo).
- MIDI learn.
- MIDI program change support.
- Lifetime free updates for registered customers.
The Eurydice for Mac (VST/AU) is available at the introductory price of 10 EUR (50% off regular).