Inear Display has released version 1.1 of SicknDstroy, bringing a multimode pre-filter and a new user interface to the freeware lo-fi effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Inear’s SicknDstroy multimode lofi gets a new interface and multimode pre-filter.
- Pre Filter with lowpass, highpass and bandpass modes.
- 4 processing modes:
- bitcrushing and samplerate reduction are chained (classic mode).
- bitcrusher and samplerate reducer outputs are separated and mixed together.
- bitcrusher and samplerate reducer outputs are separated and ringmodulating.
- samplerate reducer output is subtracted from bitcrusher output.
- Mix switch to combine the processed signal and the unfiltered part of the input signal.
SicknDstroy for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to download free of charge.