Kirnu releases Cream 1.0 pre-release 4 incl. AU for Mac OSX
Kirnu has announced the release of pre-release version 4 of its Cream MIDI performer plugin for Windows and Mac.
Cream isn’t like any traditional MIDI arpeggiator or sequencer. It’s a lot more. With simple and clever design it has been made easy to learn and operate. You can easily create cool performances by tweaking only couple of controls. If this is not enough for you there are so many ways you can control Cream that you never feel bored with it.
Changes in Cream 1.0 pre-release 4
- New: AU version.
- New: Global setting for not snapping notes in to scale when using transpose. When this setting is enabled transpose transposes notes by semitone not by scale degree.
- New: step gate is now relative to pattern gate value.
- New: Selected CC values are shown.
- Fixed: Hanging note bug where disabled tracks prevented notes to stop. For example track 2 is disabled and key range is C6-> when note C6 was played it was not stopped properly.
- Fixed: Cream ignores MIDI inputs other that 1.
- Fixed: Cream crash bug when ‘copy to all’ was initialized with mouse placed in bottom of the step bar.
- Fixed: Renamed Windows DLLs so they no longer contain white spaces.
Cream for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) will be available to purchase soon.
More information: Kirnu