Korg microKEY, USB powered keyboard/controller
Korg has introduced the microKEY, a new USB powered keyboard and MIDI controller featuring 37 velocity-sensing mini keys.
For computer-based musicians on a budget seeking portability and power without sacrificing keyboard feel and function, the microKEY is an ideal way to create a compact and customized MIDI command center.
Unlike its competitors, the microKEY features a built-in two-port hub to connect other controllers, computer peripherals or Korg nanoSERIES controllers for added flexibility and control of all the users’ software. Free editing software and a number of included software bundle licenses and discount coupons make the microKEY even more cost effective.
- USB MIDI keyboard – thin, lightweight, and USB-powered.
- 37 velocity-sensitive mini keys.
- Comfortable and easy-to-play Natural Touch keyboard.
- Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range.
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels add expression to your performance.
- Dual USB ports are ideal for adding Korg’s nanoPAD or nanoKONTROL (or other USB devices) to your setup.
The microKEY will be available in November 2010.