Krinu updates Cream to v1.1
Kirnu has released version 1.1 of Cream, a MIDI performer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Cream isn’t like any traditional MIDI arpeggiator or sequencer. It’s a lot more. With simple and clever design it has been made easy to learn and operate.
You can easily create cool performances by tweaking only couple of controls. If this is not enough for you there are so many ways you can control Cream that you never feel bored with it.
Changes in Cream v1.1
- New feature: Chords can be played by using keys. The first CM slot can be played using the first key from Track Key Area. Second note triggers the second CM slot etc..
CM Triggering feature can be enabled by mouse right click on the track selection buttons and selecting from the selection list.
- Improved looping behaviour in various hosts.
- Fixed data looper synchronisation problems.
- Fixed pattern sort order change bug when switching patterns via Pattern Sequencer.
- New feature: Patterns can be changed now with program change messages. message 0-11 changes Track 1 patterns, message 12-23 changes Track 2 patterns etc.
- Usability: Added numbers to data bars.
Cream for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for 35 EUR.
More information: Kirnu