Kuassa has released the Efektor Modulation Bundle, comprising chorus, flanger, phaser and tremolo audio effect plugins.
Following the footsteps of our Efektor Distortion Bundle, the newest addition to the Efektor series we studied and examined more than 20 models of fabled modulation effects from the 1950s to the last decade.
Modulation type effects are widely used by organ/synth players, guitarists, and studio engineers to add width, depth, and movement to the original sound. In this latest bundle, we collect the prominent ones and packed them into four devices.
Efektor Modulation Bundle features
- CH3604 Chorus: Recognisable from its doubling effect, this type of effect is known as a standard built-in effect from gears such as the Roland Jazz Chorus amp and also the Roland Juno synthesiser.
- FL3605 Flanger: Originated from manipulating tape recorders by slowing down one of its flange (hence the ‘flanger’ name), this effect creates a swooshing sound dubbed as the ‘jet engine’ effect.
- PH3605 Phaser: Full name, Phase Shifter. Typically more subtle than flanger, but sounds like warblers coming from outer space. Often used on Rhodes electric piano, and of course by guitarists such as Brian May (Queen) and Eddie Van Halen (Van Halen).
- TR3604 Tremolo: Probably one of the oldest effects applied to a musical device. This volume modulating effect is known to be equipped on guitar amps such as Fender Twin Reverb or Vox AC30.
- Three models of modulation in every unit.
- A/B compare buttons.
- BPM sync with host
- Mono or stereo mode.
The Efektor Modulations effect plugins (VST/VST3/AU/AAX) are available from Plugin Boutique for the intro price of $19 USD each. The Efektor Modulation Bundle is on sale for $59 USD. Prices ex. VAT. The previously released Efektor Distortion Bundle is also over 40% off during the sale.
The offer ends September 25th, 2017.