LinPlug has released the Windows version of RMV Drum Addiction, a Drum Sampler, Audio Loop Slicer and Drum Librarian for PC’s running Microsoft Windows XP or Vista.
RMV is the result of many years of investigation and programming and a huge step forward from its predecessor, the RM IV, that has been sold more than 10,000 times.
New in RMV Drum Addiction
- A new Loop tool has been integrated.
- A new Librarian has been integrated.
- Enhanced content.
- New Drum Synthesizer.
- Voice Limit per Pad.
- Fixed position per Pad.
- Parameter Readout upon mouse-over.
- Adjustable Envelope shape.
- Several enw parameters in the dedicated drum synth modules (clap, kick, snare, etc.)
- The Modulation matrix has been extended so that it now has 12 slots. It also contains several new modulation possibilities.
- Modulation in the Matrix can now be “one-shot” or continuous.
- Each Hit and each Slice now has 3 individual LFOs.
- Envelopes can now be used in Normal Mode, One-Shot Mode or Loop Mode.
- The RMV can now automatically switch between the currently selected Pad and the Pad that is currently triggered via MIDI.
- MIDI Mapper.
- Kit size has been increased.
- Extensive Effects section. The available effects include Delays, Reverbs, WahWah, Distortion and Filter, Equalizer, Compressors, Flanger and Phaser.
Check this page for more details on what’s new.
LinPlug RMV is available now for Windows PC (Mac OSX version is scheduled for later this autumn), and costs $179 USD / 139 EUR. Various upgrades are available as well.
Visit LinPlug for more information.