Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Maizesoft releases Maize Studio Beta 1
Maizesoft has released the first beta of Maize Studio, a free modular audio environment.
You can build your audio devices and connect them with virtual wires. Maize Studio supports VST plug-in and provides many native devices. Based on the Device-Oriented design concept, every function is described as a device. With all kinds of devices, Maize Studio is able to fulfill your needs on stage or in studio with maximum flexibility.
- Modular architecture, inspire your creativity
- Support VST Plug-in and ASIO driver
- Amazing GUI which is based on GDI+ technology
- Fast MIDI mapping
- 32bit internal precision
- Intel CPU optimized
- Build-in disk streaming simple sampler
- Build-in all formats audio player
- Build-in SMF player
- Project file save and load
Maize Studio comes with many built-in devices such as a Drum Machine and a MIDI Player.