MeldaProduction has announced the release of updates for all its effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
We have fixed some more problems with Mac OS and added some more interested features. The update is available via update manager, update installer and newest installer for Windows users. Mac OS users have to use the newest installer.
Changes in effect plug-ins
- Added tree parameter selectors for easier workflow.
- Added linear-phase and hybrid crossovers to existing analog crossover.
- Added soft saturation feature for equalizers.
- Added integrated activation by drag & dropping your licence file into the plugin or using system clipboard.
- Improved upsampling filters.
- Improved style for better visibility.
- Added “Submit preset” to send settings to MeldaProduction to be included in next versions. Good preset creators may be awarded by free software.
- Improved Mac OS X compatibility.
- Fix: Sidechain filters.
- Fix: Upsampling could cause ceiling to 0dB.
- Fix: Assembler optimizations could cause problems.
More information: MeldaProduction