MeldaProduction updates MReverb to v1.01
MeldaProduction has released version 1.01 of MReverb, a reverb effect plug-in for Windows.
When you listen to a good mix, you should be easily able to place each sound source to some spot in the space. Otherwise all instruments will appear at the same position and the mix may sound muddy. And this is exactly what is MReverb for. You need to specify room properties and then you only need to move the sound source where you want and MReverb will try to make it sound like the object is on that spot.
Changes in MReverb v1.01
- Added reverberation saturation.
- Changed layout for lower resolution displays.
- Added invert modulator feature.
- Added reset modulator by MIDI feature.
- Kernel optimizations.
- Demo now shows intro window instead of the bottom big bar.
- Fix: Modulator custom graph preset manager.
MReverb is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for 30 EUR.
More information: MeldaProduction
Bitword releases Oxide Kits Volume Two