n-Track updates n-Track Studio for iOS to v3.1
n-Track Software has released version 3.1 of its n-Track Studio app for iOS, now including MIDI support and inter-app audio.
n-Track Studio is an audio and MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a full-fledged recording studio. You can record and playback a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks, mix them during playback and add effects.
Changes in n-Track Studio v3.1
- Support for inter-app audio instruments. Add an instrument app with the + button on the toolbar.
- Mixdown can now be saved in 16, 24, 32 or 64 bit audio format.
- Choose microphone on multi-mic devices and set microphone polar pattern (e.g. cardioid, omnidirectional).
- AudioCopy & Paste updated to SDK version 2.[v3.0]
- Fixed glitches on some instruments when playing with sustain on.
- Fixed crash when calling ‘Open track in…’ command, which now appears long tapping on an audio track.
- Fixed removing an instrument may alter output setting of other MIDI tracks.
- Fixed glitches changing song loop interval during playback.
- Built-in metronome with programmable tempo changes [v3.0]
- EQ now appears as a popup window [v3.0]
- 2D frequency spectrum sonogram [v3.0]
- iOS 7 compatibility [v3.0]
- New features available via in-app purchase:
- MIDI tracks with builtin multi instrument synth.
- MIDI editing in the Piano Roll window.
- On screen MIDI keyboard.
- Support for external MIDI keyboard and inter-app MIDI.
- 3D frequency spectrum.
- Support for multiple audio output when using compatible USB devices.
n-Track for iOS is available to purchase for $6.99 USD. MIDI features are available as in-app purchase for $3.99 USD, 3D frequency spectrum available with the Pro-Features pack for $5.99 USD, and the 8 Effects pack costs $1.99 USD.