Native Instruments updates Guitar Rig to v3.2.1
Native Instruments has released version 3.2.1 of Guitar Rig, the complete software equipment to produce high-end guitar and bass tones.
Changes in Guitar Rig v3.2.1
- Improved drag-and-drop for Split module.
- Performance issues fixed.
- Preset deletion issue fixed.
- Parameter context menu crash fixed.
- Noise issue in “Cat” module fixed.
- Loop Machine recording time shift fixed.
- Vista 64 activation issue fixed.
Registered users of Guitar Rig 3 can download the update free of charge.
More information: Native Instruments