Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Native Instruments updates Guitar Rig to v3.2.1
Native Instruments has released version 3.2.1 of Guitar Rig, the complete software equipment to produce high-end guitar and bass tones.
Changes in Guitar Rig v3.2.1
- Improved drag-and-drop for Split module.
- Performance issues fixed.
- Preset deletion issue fixed.
- Parameter context menu crash fixed.
- Noise issue in “Cat” module fixed.
- Loop Machine recording time shift fixed.
- Vista 64 activation issue fixed.
Registered users of Guitar Rig 3 can download the update free of charge.
More information: Native Instruments