Native Instruments updates Session Strings to v1.1
Native Instruments has released version 1.1 of Session Strings, a versatile virtual string ensemble for Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 4 Player.
Aimed at producers looking for high-quality ready-to-go string sections for modern productions, SESSION STRINGS produces immediate results without hours of fine tuning and tweaking, yet also boasts an incredible set of expressive features accessible from a highly intuitive interface. The fully production-ready sound is made up of four violins, three violas, two celli and two double basses – played as one perfectly realized ensemble via the free KONTAKT 4 PLAYER or KONTAKT 4, representing outstanding value for money.
Changes in Session Strings v1.1
- Improved Animator sync to host.
- Improved Animator response time.
- 12 additional 3/4 Animator presets – the total number of Animator presets is now 48.
- Reduced RAM footprint – most SESSION STRINGS presets now require less RAM (some now less than half).
- Various fixes, improvements and performance enhancements.
Session Strings for Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 4 Player is available to purchase for 99 EUR.
VirSyn updates FDELAY to v1.1