Nine Volt Audio has announced the release of Pop Rock Guitars Direct, a clean, uneffected, uncompressed, direct-to-the-board version of Nine Volt Audio’s award winning Pop Rock Guitars loop collection.
It is a vast resource of six-string sounds that captures the energy and vibe of today’s chart-topping hits. With its radio-ready hooks, head bouncing rhythms and fist-pumping choruses, this collection makes finding the right guitar part a whole lot easier.
From a producer’s perspective, it often takes more than a single guitar track to build a great song. That’s why every song part in Pop Rock Guitars Direct is comprised of multiple complimentary melodies and rhythms designed to lock together. Call-and-response phrases, chiming arpeggios backed by double-tracked power chords, and interweaving riffs all work together to create rhythmic and harmonic depth.
And as part of the BPM Flex Series™, Pop Rock Guitars Direct allows every REX-based loop to be used at a huge range of tempos with no artificial stretching. Need to use an 89 BPM loop with a 132 BPM loop in a track set to 105 BPM: no problem!
With in-the-pocket playing, tight organization and consistent tones amongst parts, Pop Rock Guitars Direct offers a smooth experience from inspiration to final mix.
Pop Rock Guitars Direct features
- Nearly 1000 files for each format: REX2, Stylus RMX, Apple Loops, ACIDized Wav and Reason ReFill (ReFill is only available on the DVD, however, Reason customers can easily use the REX download version).
- Organized into 16 song suites. Each suite has clearly labeled song parts (into, verse, chorus, bridge, etc…) with sustained chords for endings and breaks.
- Includes an “A” (Stratocaster), “B” (Les Paul) and “C” (Les Paul Special) guitar part for every song section, all performing distinct parts.
- Large selection of “Toolbox” parts comprised of chromatic straight-ahead strummed 8th note power chord loops, chromatic major and minor sustained chords, and a range of slides. These are designed to supplement any suite or stand on their own as the backbone to any track.
- Using Pop Rock Guitars DIRECT within Stylus RMX requires the user to drag-and-drop only one folder into RMX’s included S.A.G.E. Converter.
- Includes Stylus RMX multi patches that allow the user to automatically load the A, B and C parts of any suite.
- All loops are in 24-bit/44.1kHz resolution.
Pop Rock Guitars Direct is available to purchase for $99.99 USD. A bundle with the Pop Rock Guitars library is available for $134.98 USD (save $65 USD).