Pluggotic releases ToyBoy for Kontakt
Sampleism has launched ToyBoy by Pluggotic, a rompler based on four sampled toy-keyboards with distinct sonics and soundsets.
64 PCM instruments can be played, and edited through two twin layers with multimode filtering, envelopes, retriggered lfos and fxs.
ToyBoy features several pianos, brasses, strings and keyboards, tuned and detuned synths, percussives like celesta, kalimba, vibes, bells, music boxes, xilophones as well as choir, hawaiian guitar, telephone tones, distorted guitar and pizzicato strings.
All instruments can be played raw, edited, filtered, detuned, enhanced with five effects, layered to build different sounds.
- Rompler/s+s synth for Kontakt 4.2.3 or newer versions.
- 64 raw lo-fi instruments, 30 looped. 584 16bit44100 waves, 152Mb.
- Varied sampling range for each keyboard, all sounds uniformed to 5 octaves.
- 5 effects, from cabinet and modulations to 9 ir stereo reverbs.
- Arpeggiator and quick tweaks section.
- Host-automated controls & midi-learn.
- Presets, 64 naked/original and 64 categorized presets (arp/key/pad).
- Includes ToyBeat: All drums, percussions and soundeffects from the four toy-keyboards in one instrument.
ToyBoy for Kontakt costs £7 GBP. It is also available bundled with Artifunkt in the Pluggotic Synth Bundle, priced at £9 GBP.
More information: Sampleism