Prodyon announces Livemachine XL Promo Sale
Prodyon has announced a promo sale for Livemachine XL, a unique new live-performance Windows VST effect, designed to be used creatively on the stage, at home or together with friends for jamming sessions.
The heart of LIVEMACHINE is the eight channel recording-looper in where you can record phrases, vocals, effects, wav-loops and so much more in realtime.
LIVEMACHINE is somehow an initiator of a new trend – the loop-based music production, which is endless fun and gets more and more friends worldwide.
Livemachine XL features
- 12 part drumsampler (WAV).
- 8 stereo recording channels/loopers + Reverse Playback.
- 8 Lowpass/Highpass Combifilters.
- Variable Recording Length (up to 30 seconds).
- 6 stereo WAV players (disk-streaming).
- Resampling of every channel + effects in realtime.
- Overdub function for endless overdubs.
- 3 pages of input effects with reverb, delay, filter, distortion and more.
- built-in morphable voice-controlled synthesizer.
- built-in highquality FFT-based vocoder.
- 2 stereo outputs (1 main out / 1 cue out with metronome).
- vu/peak metres for every channel.
- realtime click- and pop-free audio operation.
- MIDI learn functionality for almost all controls.
- 15 Realtime “Keyboard-Playable” effects.
- Photorealistic GUI.
- Support for all external H/W MIDI controllers that windows supports.
- VST 2.0 operation.
- Livemachine LE, only features the Looper/Recording channels and the Input Effects from Livemachine.
- Livemachine FX, the “Input Effects” and “Keyboard Effects” from Livemachine (still in development).
- Upcoming Samplepool, which will feature electronic loops, drums and vocoder-carrier sounds.
- Future updates / bugfixes.
- Lifetime support.
Livemachine XL is available for a promo sale price of $55 USD until 15 April, 2010 (regular price $129 USD).
Synthogy announces Ivory II Upgrade Path