Puremagnetik releases Onda sample library
Puremagnetik has released Onda, an expressive collection of instruments created by cross synthesizing various materials and resonanting bodies.
What if you could pluck a water bottle? Or blow through a church bell as a flute? Brush a harp made out of steel guitar strings? This experimental collection of sounds was created with these concepts in mind.
Using a Symbolic Sound Kyma System, Puremagnetik developers analyzed a collection of resonating bodies as struck, plucked and banged with sticks, bricks, brushes and more. Employing Kyma’s advanced spectral processing features, these six new hybrid instruments bring lifelike physical models of completely fictitious instruments right to your sampler. In addition, Onda comes packed with over 40 professionally performed Live Clips and SIAL Apple Loops.
All Onda instruments were created using the Harm Visser Kyma Physical Modeling Toolkit (http://www.hvsynthdesign.com/kymax.php)
- 6 Multisampled programs, each with expressive velocity layering.
- High Quality 24 bit samples.
- Advanced Ableton Live Macro Controls.
- AET filtering and morphing for Kontakt to create unlimited sound variations.
- Over 40 Live Clips and SIAL Apple Loops.
- Requires Ableton Live 8.2.1, Kontakt 4.2 or Logic 8.
Onda is now available to download for Puremagnetik subscribers.