Renoise music production software updated to v2.6.1
Multi-platform music production software Renoise was updated to version 2.6.1.
With Renoise you create loops, beats and melodies efficiently step-by-step. It’s a complete, expandable Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) with a refreshing twist. Renoise is affordable, yet no corners have been cut in regard to features.
Changes in Renoise v2.6.1
- Autoseek with multiple note columns didn’t always work.
- Renoise saved some 24-bit FLAC files wrong on Linux x64_64 – applies to 64-bit versions only.
- Demo versions nag screen nagged demo version users way to early.
- Mac OS X demo versions did not include the scripting API documentation and MIDI/OSC scripts.
- A few other Lua API related fixes.
Renoise for Linux, Mac, and Windows is available to purchase for 58 EUR (excl. VAT).
More information: Renoise