Roland announces TD-20KX and TD-4KX
Roland has announced two new models in the V-Drums V-Compact Series: TD-20KX and TD-4KX.
The new TD-20KX V-Pro series makes a full-impact impression onstage with its industrial brushed-metal* V-Pads, enlarged V-Kick, silver-colored V-Cymbals, and rock-solid chrome drum rack. The TD-20X drum module is loaded with hundreds of powerful and expressive sounds, and provides a newly integrated feature set that’s based on Roland’s famous TD-20 and TDW-20. Eye-catching looks, incredible sounds, and reinforced hardware make the TD-20KX a star on any stage.
- Latest sounds and improved dynamics for a supremely natural, powerful drumming experience.
- Integrated feature set based on TD-20 and TDW-20.
- New V-Pads and V-Kick with attractive brushed-metal look.
- New silver-colored V-Cymbals® and V-Hi-Hat®.
- Custom covering system (interchangeable shell-wraps for V-Kick and V-Pads).
- Newly designed hardware provides enhanced stability, style, and flexible mounting options.
The TD-4K is Roland’s most affordable all mesh head V-Drums kit to date.
Based on the popular TD-4K kit, the new TD-4KX takes the best of the past — outstanding feel, versatility, and affordability — and spices it up with newly developed 6.5-inch mesh pads for high toms.
- New 6.5-inch mesh pads for high toms.
- PDX-8 for floor tom.
- High-quality dynamic sounds.
- Easy editing with customizable tuning and muffling.
- Coach function for building skills and technique.
- Expandable with an optional pad or CY-12R/C ride-cymbal replacement.
- Compatible with optional VH-11 V-Hi-Hat® to mount on conventional hi-hat stands.
- Cable harness and DB-25 connector provided for fast, clean cable connection.
The TD-20KX and TD-4KX are scheduled for release in September 2009.
More information: Roland