Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Siegfried Kullmann updates SQ8L to v0.84a
Updated in v0.84a
- New filter which is much closer to the original
- Saturator changed to better emulate SQ80 at ORIG setting
- DCA1-3 volume curves changed
- Fixed bug with restarting of envelopes
- Fixed some LCD updating problems
- Changed keyboard capturing mechanism (for entering sound names)
- Added the parameters saturation and envelope 4 amount to the MIX page
- Sound program names should now be correctly converted from/to SysEx
- New LCD and other changes in GUI design
Note: This version sounds different from earlier versions, so when using this in an older mix, you may have to do some adjustments.