Softube Studios releases Vintage Amp Room (Native and PowerCore VST/AU)
Softube Studios has released Vintage Amp Room in VST/AU formats for both Native and PowerCore.
Vintage Amp Room emulates three great guitar amps in a complete studio set-up with speaker cabinets and fully flexible microphone positioning. It’s easy to use for live performances and recordings, as well as for re-amping and last-minute tweaking.
Vintage Amp Room features
- Three great-sounding vintage amp models that handle like real amps
- Raw & authentic sound
- Flexible & continuous click-and-drag mic positioning
- Fully automatable parameters
- 3-D rendered photo-realistic user interface
- Compatible with all effects that work with real amps
Vintage Amp Room costs 349EUR/$429 for Native, 399EUR/$489 for PowerCore and 649EUR/$799 for the TDM/VENUE version.
10-day demo versions are available for download (you’ll need an iLok though).
Visit Softube Studios for more information.