Sonokinetic EMP Mark II, sample library for Kontakt
Sonokinetic has released EMP Mark II, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The electro mechanical piano has been sampled over and over, so why do it again? One reason is because each one has its own specific sound, and this one, the Mark 2, has been overlooked by many other companies, while it has a distinctive sound that especially comes to life in soulful ballads, but also holds its own in more upbeat music styles. Another reason is that, for all the work that’s has been put into recreating this kind of instrument, playing the real thing always tickles us in a way that the sampled counterpart just doesn’t. So what is the big differentiator? We think much lies in the imperfection of a real instrument…and that’s what we tried to capture in this sampled EMP.
EMP Mark II features
- 576 Sustained full-length samples in 11 velocities), plus one velocity on velocity 127.
- Includes release samples, Hammer on/off sounds.
- Custom Impulse Responses.
- Full-blown Fx section in a gorgeous interface.
- Single instrument for Kontakt 4.1 and higher with 3 panels – Main, FX and FX details.
- Convolution reverb applied to the instrument to mimic various vintage reverbs and real acoustic spaces.
- 650+ samples. (1,4 GB sample content).
- Interface installers for Mac, PC and manual instructions.
Sonokinetic EMP Mark II is available to purchase for 39.90 EUR.