Studio Devil releases Virtual Bass Amp
Gallo Engineering/Studio Devil has released Virtual Bass Amp, a bass amp modeling plug-in for Mac and Windows.
Studio Devil VBA (Virtual Bass Amp) is a bass guitar tube amplifier audio effect plug-in based on authentic models of vacuum tube preamps and power stages. While primarily intended for bass amp modeling and direct recording of both electric guitar and bass, Studio Devil VBA excels wherever natural tube overdrive and distortion is needed.
Virtual Bass Amp features
- Vacuum Tube Preamp Model with Boost Switch for sweet bass tones.
- Authentic Tone Controls: Bass, Treble, and a Parametric Mid for variable amp character.
- Bright and Deep boost pushbuttons to quickly thicken or brighten the response.
- Power Amp Drive Control to adjust natural power amp compression.
- Variable Knee Limiter: fast attack limiter variable from hard clipping to soft compression.
- 2 Cabinet Models: FIR-based 4×10 and 1×15 speaker cabinet and post-production modeling filters give the final sound the finishing touches.
- D.I. Box Emulation: bypasses the speaker emulation to allow compatibility with other impulse modeling cabinet & room sims.
- Built In 7-Band Graphic Equalizer with master level and bypass controls.
Virtual Bass Amp is available now for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) and costs $69 USD. A demo version can be downloaded here.
Visit Studio Devil for more information and audio demos.