With an amount of 700 MB, this impressive collection sounds stunning detailed and was produced using the brand new american reverberator, released in summer 2007.
Bree Casedy features
- Recorded in 32-Bit and 96 kHz to keep each detail alive for the following convolution process.
- High-compatible wav-format (24 bit/96 kHz), so you can use the library on any platform and in any convolution plug-in available.
- Each reverberation was sampled in three ways:
- Stereo (The files name ends with a ‘S’)
- Left (The files name ends with a ‘L’)
- Right (The files name ends with a ‘R’)
The Bree Casedy library has an introductory price of 59.99 EUR and is available as a download and on CD-ROM (additional fee). Retail Price from February 1st, 2008 is 79.99 EUR.
Visit Studiodevices for more information.