S&V Studio has announced Bayan Jupiter Solo, a push-button accordion sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Bayan Jupiter Solo features
- 16,498 samples, 11.8 GB content (wav, aif), 44,1 Hz 24 bit, mono and stereo.
- 3-12 velocity layers for each note, 4 round-robin.
- 15 registers relevant to the real sound of the bayan Jupiter.
- Elective and Ready modes for left keyboard.
- Realistic bayan key attack and release noise for any key, in all layers. Realistic Bellows noises.
- Effects: Convolution Reverb, Limiter, Stereo Modeller.
The library is currently on sale for $156 USD (regular $260 USD).
More information: S&V Studio / Bayan Jupiter Solo
Bayan has released AREX 2011, a free drum module inspired by a hardware drum machine from the early 80’s.
AREX 2011 features
- 16 pads.
- 29 embedded drum samples of RX11.
- 12 individual/group outputs.
- Individual volume, pan, accent.
- Assignable MIDI note within 36 – 99 range.
- VST automation.
- MIDI automation of essential controls.
- 16 part multitimbral MIDI Out flow.
- Can be used as a MIDI controller of sorts.
- Bundled with RX11 MIDI swing templates and 55 demonstrational patterns.
AREX 2011 is available to download as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
More information: AREX 2011