Softube has announced Compressor Craze, offering a 40% discount on its compressor effect plug-ins for a limited time.
Grab Softube’s compressors at a great price during our Compressor Craze!
Have you compressed something lately? Chances are you have—and chances are you are going to again. So here’s your opportunity to get a taste of what Softube’s compressors can do for you and your tracks.
Until May 13, we’ll offer our compressors at 40% off. That goes for our AAX, VST and Audio Units versions, as well as for our Reason Rack Extensions compressors. The offer is valid both at Softube’s own webstore and at our dealers across the world.
The sale ends May 13th, 2014.
More information: Softube
A.O.M. has released version 1.7.2 of its Invisible Limiter, Stereo Imager D, Wave Shredder, tranQulizr, and Cyclic Panner effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
All plugins has been updated to 1.7.2. This is a maintenance release but several enhancements are shipped with. Invisible Limiter has a new UI design by Ryo Asakura.
The new GUI of Invisible Limiter, a transparent look-ahead brickwall limiter with automatic attack/release-time optimization.
Changes in version 1.7.2
- [Invisible Limiter] Shipped with a new skin, designed by Ryo Asakura from Seventhgraphics.
- [Invisible Limiter] Adds “Suppress” mode in OVERSHOOT parameter. In this mode, Invisible Limiter adds small amount of reduction to signal instead of clipping in “Clip” mode. Suppress mode brings analog-like sound, such as more gentle mid-high and fatter mid-low compared with same setup in Clip mode.
- [Invisible Limiter] Sets knob’s default value to correct one. Users now can revert knob values to default by Ctrl-clicking.
- [tranQuilizr] Adds over-0dB indicator.
- [tranQuilizr] Performance improvement for 10-20%. This version is now 2.6 times faster compared with its initial release.
- [All Plugins] Add prior notice of license expiration. Notification will be displayed if days to expire is 30 or less.
- [All plugins for AAX-Native and AU] Employs new crash guards. Plugins handle internal errors more gently and record it to log file for problem resolution.
- [tranQuilizr for AAX-Native] Enables Alt+Drag operations in ProTools.
- [tranQuilizr for VST, Windows] Fixes equalizing curve was incorrectly displayed when a project is reopened in SONAR.
- [tranQuilizr] Fixes crashing bug when any band-solo is enabled.
The A.O.M. Audio Plug-ins v1.7.2 is now available to download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX).
More information: A.O.M.
Minimal System has introduced the Mini Mastering Bundle, a collection of two compressor/limiter effect plug-ins for Windows.
The Mini Mastering Bundle contains two of our flagship plugins from our established range. Included in this bundle are the MasterMix Buss Compressor and the Mastering Limiter.
If you mix and master your own music and you are looking for the perfect plugin toolset to assist you in getting a fantastic quality sound then this package is for you. (This bundle provides a £5.00 saving over purchasing the MasterMix Buss Compressor and the Mastering Limiter plugins seperately).
The bundle is available for purchase for Windows (VST) for the launch price of £39.99 GBP.
More information: Minimal System / Mini Mastering Bundle
LSR audio has released version 1.2 of its WARMultipress vintage multi-band compressor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
WARMultiband features 3 bands, with adjustable cross-over frequencies.
Changes in WARMultipress v1.2
- Support for AAX native for ProTools 11 (64-bit) and 10.3.6 (32-bit) on Mac and Windows.
- Better crossover filters.
- Improved ATR102 tape emulation.
- Better compression algorithm (progressive curve, fast reaction, soft overshoot).
- Better performances.
WARMultipress for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for $89 USD. The update is free to registered users.
More information: LSR Audio / WARMultipress
, compressor and limiter
, effect plugins
Posted in archive
on Apr 03, 2014 - 0 comments
Plugin Boutique has announced a limited time sale on the CLA-76 compressor/limiter effect plug-in by Waves.
Inspired by two highly-desirable revisions of the famed mid-60s Class A line level limiting amplifier, both versions of the CLA-76 (“Blacky” and “Bluey”) offer the superfast attack (as quick as 50 microseconds!) that made the originals studio legends.
With an exclusive “ALL” control that recreates the original’s explosive “All-Ratio-Buttons-In” mode, plus modeled pre-amp distortion for that extra edge, the CLA-76 delivers some of the most powerful drum sounds imaginable.
- Modeled compressor plugin.
- Based on the famed mid-’60s Class A line level limiting amplifier.
- Superfast attack.
- Sounds excellent on drums.
- Exclusive ALL controlZero latency.
- Pre-amp distortion modeling.
The plug-in is available from Plugin Boutique for $120 USD until April 30th, 2014.
More information: Plugin Boutique / Waves CLA-76
Minimal System has announced the release of Stereo Buss Compressor, a free effect plug-in for Windows.
This plugin is perfect for those producers looking to add the finishing touches to their latest masterpiece. Modelled on legendary buss compressors from classic analogue consoles the MSI Stereo Buss Compressor could be just what you need.
Analogue Buss Compressors are the secret behind many classic releases. Often very simple units a buss compressors job is to ‘glue’ all the elements of a track together and make mixes sound bigger with more punch and character without loosing clarity.
The plug-in is available to download for Windows (VST).
More information: Minimal System / Stereo Buss Compressor
AudioD3CK has announced a public beta version of KRUCZ, a new limiter effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
KRUCZ from the R.A.O.N. series is audioD3CK’s first attempt to create a look ahead limiter. Great care has been taken to design it as musical as possible.
It ranges from clean to totally smashed and will not turn your audio into harsh dirt when driven hard.
- 0-2 ms look ahead time.
- Variable release and attack times.
- Soft-clip/compression ratio control.
- Up to 4x oversampling (linear phase).
- High pass filtering to remove low frequency noise.
- 3 different soft-clip knee settings.
- 5 different soft-clip “flavor” settings.
- Compressor/limiter mode.
- Two different compressor knees.
- Adjustable soft saturation.
- 24db gain reduction meter.
- +-24 db input gain.
- 0—24db output threshold.
KRUCZ is available to purchase for 9 EUR (Toy edition) / 29 EUR (Tool edition) while in beta status. The current beta version expires April 20th, 2014. After the release it will cost 19 EUR and 49 EUR respectively.
More information: AudioD3CK / KRUCZ
, compressor and limiter
, effect plugins
, Plugin Boutique
, PSP Audioware
Posted in news
on Mar 21, 2014 - 0 comments
Plugin Boutique has launched a Flash Friday sale on the PSP MasterComp compressor effect plug-in by PSP Audioware.
PSP MasterComp is a high fidelity stereo dynamics processor (plug-in VST, RTAS for Windows; AudioUnit, RTAS, VST for Mac OSX Universal Binary). Its double-precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT – Frequency Authentication Technique) processing offers transparency even at extreme compression settings and high sample rates.
PSP MasterComp version 1.7.0 installer includes two version of the plug-in:
- PSP MasterComp, which is mainly designed for mastering compression and expansion,
- PSP MicroComp disgined for using on buses and track processing during mixing.
The sale ends March 24th, 2014.
More information: Plugin Boutique / PSP MasterComp