g200kg has released version 1.26 of KeroVee, a Pitch Corrector/Autotune effect plug-in for Windows.
KeroVee is focused to so-called ‘Autotune effect’ or ‘T-Pain effect’, that is robotic but different from the vocoder. KeroVee can mix two independent transposed outputs of pitch-corrector and bypassed output.
Changes in KeroVee v1.26
- SSE CPU check code is added. message will be displayed if cannot work.
- Improved tolerability for input level-over.
- Retune algo is improved, more natural correction.
- ‘Chord mode’ is added that will specify the multiple allowable note.
KeroVee is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: g200kg
GVST has updated the GVST plug-in suite, an excellent collection of freeware effects and instruments for Windows.
- All plug-ins now perform all processing at 64-bit (previously only more sensitive operations, such as IIR filters, used 64-bit)
- No dependency on gdiplus.dll anymore, removing some compatibility issues
- Versions with Grymmjack‘s excellent skins built-in are available
In case these newer version don’t work in your setup, you can still get the previous versions as well.
Visit GVST for more information and a link to download the GVST plug-in suite.
GVST has released a public beta of GLoop, a triggered sample recorder/looper.
GLoop is like a typical record/loop/overdub pedal in VST format. GLoop is triggered by MIDI and can be synced to the host tempo.
Visit GVST’s beta plug-in page to download it.
The plug-ins from GVST now can be skinned with a new gorgeous design.
GVST’s plug-ins (by Graham Yeadon) are designed by to be simple, light-weight and efficient, although some are more ambitious and some more experimental and include amongst others a Chorus, Compressor, Delay, Gate and several Filter effects.
The new skins are done by Rick Christy from Designer Monkey, who also did the original design for the GVST plug-in suite, and recently designed FreeAmp2‘s skin.
Check the GVST website for more information and links to download these excellent skins for the GVST effects and instruments. You can download all plug-ins in one package as well.
GStereo is the M/S processor used in GMulti
From the GMulti page:
The stereo enhancement works by amplifying or diminishing the stereo information in each band. If you set a Width parameter to 0% then the associated band is collapsed to mono, which is often desirable for the bass band.
Visit GVST‘s beta page to download GStereo.