L-Day Synth has released LPX-S1, a free synthesizer instrument for Windows.
A new combination of Linear Phase Modulation and Virtual Analog/Subtractive Synthesis.
- 6 voice polyphonic synth.
- 2 oscillatos (LPM and 7xUnison oscillator with standard waveshapes).
- 1 filter+ADSR (LP, HP, BP, XP, Vocal).
- 1 envelope ADSR.
- 2 LFO’s (with sine, saw, ramp, s&h).
- 1 trancegate (with Gate Trigger).
- 1 pingpong stereo delay.
- MIDI input with velocity aftertouch.
LPX-S1 for Windows (VST) is available as a free download.
More information: L-Day Synths / LPX-S1
L-Day Synths has released Athmonova2, a free virtual analog synthesizer instrument for Windows.
L-Day Synths Athmonova2
- 1 OSC with saw/tri/pwm + 1 Subosc in different Modis, 1 Noise OSC.
- Multi-mode filter (LP/HP/BP/Formant).
- LFO with different routings.
- 4x ADS/r Filter/Lfo/Mod/Envelope.
- Effects: Overdrive/Distortion, Pingpong Delay, Stereo Widener.
Athmonova2 is available to download as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: L-Day Synths / Athmonova2
L-Day Synths has released Basscruncher, a free 303 Bassline Synthesizer instrument plug-in for Windows.
- Monophonic Synthesizer.
- 1 OSC (saw/pulse waveform).
- 1 LP Filter with 303 like Resonance.
- Filter Stepsequencer with 16 steps.
Basscruncher is available as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: L-Day Synths / Basscruncher
L-Day has released xd4, a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
xd4 is a retro style FM synthesizer in the classic DX style.
- 4 Operators / 6 Algorithms (harmonic knobs for easy programming).
- Phase Envelope.
- 1 ADSR Envelope.
- Stereo Keypanner.
- Glide Wheel.
Visit L-Day for more information and a link to download xd4.
L-Day has released version 0.10 of SIDmonster, a 8bit lo-fi synth with the classic sound of the C64.
SIDmonster v0.10 features
- One OSC – Triangle/Saw/Square/Noise (Pitchable).
- 16 step Table editor.
- One Vibrato with Delay.
- One Lowpass filter (no Hi/Band Filter Support).
- Envelope ADSR.
- Sync Noise to Squarewave.
- Full PWM Control in Lo/Hi or Flip.
- 8-Bit Output in two samplerates (22050/8200 HZ).
SIDmonster is available as a VST plug-in for Windows PC.
Visit L-Day for more information.
L-Day has released YONU60, a freeware polyphonic monosynth resembling the Roland Juno-60 (no exact emulation).
- 1 DCO, with LFO and PWM + 1 SUB, sub/noise
- LFO, rate and delay time
- ADSR envelope
- HPF/VCF filters, envelope, LFO and keyboard controls
- Chorus effect
- Unison mode
- Arpeggio, up/down and rate
- Pitch bend and Octave control
- Mono/Poly option
Visit L-Day for more information and a link to download YONU60.
L-Day has released QUBIRD, a freeware virtual analog synthesizer for Windows PC.
- MONO Output
- 1 OSC + 1 SUB SAW/RAMP/PWM PULSE
- 3 Standard Filter modes
- Phrase Arpeggiator in 3 octaves
Visit L-Day for more information, a mp3 demo and a link to download QUBIRD.
L-Day has released Mars(1), a freeware VSTi.
Mars(1) is the successor to HX25 (also available).
- FM/Subtractive synth
- Stereo Delay
- LP/HP/BP/BR Filters
- New GUI
Mars(1) comes in 2 versions: HIGH (for more smooth pads) and LOW (for harder sounds like bass).
Visit L-Day for more information and a link to download Mars(1).