Toolroom Records has launched Toolroom Samples 05, a sample pack that contains the perfect selection of track-friendly drums, percussion, music & bass loops for you to produce an accomplished track of your own.
Featuring samples from label favourites Rene Amesz, Marco Lys and label boss Mark Knight, ‘Toolroom Samples 05′ lets you incorporate the unique Toolroom sound into your productions, providing you with the tools to create any style of electronic music you like, recapturing the diverse sounds of the label including Deep, Tribal, Electro, Progressive & Tech House grooves.
Consisting of over 350 MB of professionally produced hooks, beats, licks and FX all rendered at 24-bit WAV format and precisely grouped into key and scale, ‘Toolroom Samples 05′ offers an invaluable collection of samples written by some of the biggest producers in dance, ensuring your productions are of the highest quality to kick-start your creativity.
The sample pack is available from Sounds To Sample for $24.99 USD.
More information: Toolroom Samples 05
Sounds To Sample has introduced Toolroom Records Samples 03, the third installment of track-friendly loops, beats, licks and FX.
All the samples in the pack have once again undergone a vigorous quality control check, maintaining the high standards that Toolroom are known for in the world of electronic music.
For seasoned studio professionals or beginners embarking on their production journey, this 3rd edition is another ‘go-to’ collection of crisp drums, booming basses, sweet-sounding synths, FX & royalty-free musical hooks.
Rendered at 24-bit in WAV format, and grouped by both key and scale, the entire collection has been pro-processed by Toolroom in- house engineers and once again features sounds from Mark Knight’s personal collection.
The sample pack costs $24.99 USD.
More information: Sounds To Sample / Toolroom Records Samples 03
Sample Magic has announced the release of Toolroom Records Samples 01, the first in an exclusive new series of label-themed packs on its new imprint, Sample Magic Presents.
Featuring a 535+MB collection of loops and hits, including many sourced from the personal collection of Toolroom head honcho Mark Knight, Sample Magic Presents delivers Sample magic’s award-winning quality with sounds from some of the world’s finest dance labels and artists – all at a perfectly matched price point.
Toolroom Records Samples 01 features
- 656 24-bit Wav loops and one-shots (549.5MB), 445 Rex2 Loops (288.1MB), 681 x Stylus-RMX Rex2 Loops (583.7MB), 445 Apple Loops / AIFFs (472MB) plus EXS24, Kontakt 2, HALion and NN-XT sampler patches.
- Drum Loops – Bigroom beats seasoned with tech and tribal elements: choice workouts presented with multiple variants at 125 and 128bpm.
- Kick-Free Loops – Pared-down top-only rhythm rockers: percussive freeforms, rolling hats, sunset grooves and more.
- Bass Loops – Floor-slaying b-lines with that unmistakable Toolroom shuffle and bounce: cone-melting runs from the sublime to the double-time
- Music Loops – Ravey pads, spartan arps, anthemic progressions and more: song-starting loops ready to drop and rock the inspiration.
- Synth Loops – Cheeky rhythmatics, techie melodics, wonky trailblazers and tasty toplines: hooks-in-a-box all key and tempo-labeled for your ease.
- Combi Loops – Frequently imitated but rarely bettered: a ready-rolled selection of instant loop-kits, featuring music and drum loops fully separated with added variants for you to drop & go.
- FX & FX Loops – Impacts, drives, falls and risers: an essential palette of tried and tested breakdown and drop ammo: euphoria guaranteed.
- Drum Hits & One Shots – 150+ precision-cut kicks, snares, hats, hits and crashes – including the closely guarded kicks from Mark Knight’s personal sample vault.
- 12 page digital booklet (including Mark Knight welcome, hints and tips, kit list, The Toolroom Story and more).
Toolroom Records Samples 01 is available to purchase for £39.90 GBP.
More information: Sample Magic / Toolroom Records Samples 01
, Marc Adamo
, Mark Knight
, Sample Magic
, Sharooz Raoofi
, Way Out West
, Wolfgang Gartner
Posted in news
on Dec 07, 2009 - 1 comment
Sample Magic has announced The Secrets of House Music Production, an essential guide to producing cutting-edge house music.
After four years producing award-winning sample collections, Sample Magic share the secrets of house music production in this 144-page full-colour book packed with hundreds of walkthroughs, hints, tips and insights from some of the biggest names in the industry.
Written by Marc Adamo (DJ Magazine, Future Music) with contributions from Wolfgang Gartner, Way Out West, Sharooz and a foreword by Mark Knight, this is the first time the secrets of house music have ever been fully revealed.
The Secrets of House Music Production features
- 144 page full-colour A4 book.
- All parts of the production process are covered, including: making beats, drum sounds, basslines, structure, instrumentals, FX, mixing, vocals, mastering, remixes, programming ideas and more.
- Every style of house is covered, from minimal to tribal, electro to progressive, soulful to jackin’.
- In-depth tutorials reveal the tricks of the pros, with step-by-step tutorials using Logic, Cubase and Ableton.
- A bonus CD includes 500+MB of exclusive samples to get you started.
The Secrets of House Music Production is available for pre-order now for £34.95 GBP.
More information: Sample Magic / The Secrets of House Music Production