iMusicAlbum has released version 1.1 of Master FX, an effect processor app for iPad.
Master FX it is multipurpose effect processor for guitar, synthesizer and voice, providing a wide range of high-quality and creative effects options for audio processing.
Includes a broad selection of audio processing options, comprehensive presets system, flexible audio routing options for connecting effect modules, audio player and recorder, low latency and highest quality of audio processing.
Changes in Master FX v1.1
- Inter-App Audio supported.
- Waveform view of player files.
- Loop mode for playback.
- Improved compressor module.
- Several new presets.
- New color schemes of visual interface.
- Built-in description updated.
- Some bugs fixed.
The app is available to purchase for $11.99 USD.
More information: Audio Mastering Studio / Master FX
Dmitry Sches has released version 1.30 of Diversion, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
This time the update is not huge, but quite interesting. The update is all about samples. Diversion can play samples and do granular synthesis, though there is no support for AIFF and multisamples, for now just WAV.
In order to make fun from all of this, there is record button added to Diversion. Now you can click record button, play MIDI and record output audio. In a single menu click you can insert the recorded sample back into oscillator and continue over again.
Apart from samples, there are lots of minor fixes for GUI and stability both for Mac and Win.
Changes in Diversion v1.30
- Added sample playback support, including granular synthesis.
- Added output audio recording feature.
- Many minor stability fixes.
Diversion for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase at a discounted price of $89 USD (regular $169 USD) until January 15th, 2014.
More information: Dmirty Sches / Diversion
Prism House Samples Vol 4 is the fourth in a series of free sample packs featuring found sounds recorded by Brian Wenner of the Brooklyn-based Prism House.
“Prism House Samples Vol. 4″ is a collection of 80 license-free found sound recordings created exclusively in a large warehouse space in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
The pack includes natural percussion hits and unique loops recorded in Mid-Side using the Zoom H2N field recorder.
Prism House is an audio/visual duo from Brooklyn, NY who has released an EP entitled Reflections in 2013 and is prepping more material for release in early 2014.
Prism House Samples Vol. 3Size: 39.26 MB
The three previous volumes of free found sounds can be downloaded here.
More information: Prism House (Facebook) / Prism House (SoundCloud)
Steinberg has announced version 7.5 of its Cubase and Cubase Artist music production systems, a considerable update with many workflow enhancements, new instruments and new effects.
Version 7.5 incorporates important workflow enhancements, version updates to its instruments and new effects to further the impressive feature set of Cubase and increase professionals’ productivity when producing music.
“The mix of highly effective editing and workflow enhancements, new instruments and studio-grade effects makes 7.5 one of the most beneficial Cubase releases since SX 1. I’m confident that this version will boost the creative output of our users and underline its position as DAW of choice for the most renowned producers today,” comments Helge Vogt, product marketing lead at Steinberg.
Changes in Cubase 7.5
- TrackVersions: Playlists for creating, renaming and managing parallel variations of tracks.
- Track visibility: Shows only the tracks you want to see in the Project window.
- Instrument (t)rack 2.0: Supports multi-outputs and multi-inputs, and merges instrument tracks with the Instrument Rack.
- HALion Sonic SE 2: Giving you tons of fresh new sounds plus a totally new synth.
- Groove Agent SE 4: With over 120 drum kits and smart user interface for creating beats and hits in no time.
- New construction kits: Adding flavor to your productions and giving you new song ideas.
- LoopMash FX: For real-time modern-style breaks, tape-stops, stutters and more.
- REVelation: Super-smooth and silky-sounding algorithmic reverb that brings back the memories of those old fancy hardware units.
- Magneto 2: Adding warmth to your tracks.
- VST Connect SE 2 (available in Cubase 7.5 only): Unique remote recording plug-in now with MIDI data transmission.
- Transient navigation: Tab to transients on audio events in the Project window thanks to the new instant hitpoint navigation.
Cubase 7.5 and Cubase Artist 7.5 full versions will be available from December 4, 2013, priced at MSRP 599 EUR and 299 EUR respectively. Prices including German VAT.
Customers who have activated previous Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7 versions since October 15, 2013, are eligible for a free, downloadable Grace Period update to version 7.5.
More information: Steinberg / Cubase
, Plugin Boutique
Posted in news
on Nov 28, 2013
Plugin Boutique has announced a 25% discount on the SamplerRobot Pro sampler instrument, as part of its Partner Focus on Skylife.
SampleRobot 4 Pro is appropriate for music producers and sound designers who are using professional sample instruments for their productions.
With SampleRobot Pro you can easily do automatic sampling of acoustic and electronic instruments. It does not matter what you would like to sample: orchestral instruments, choir, organs, electric guitars, ethnic percussion, adlips, sound scapes, noises, MIDI gear, virtual instruments, alpenhorns or whatever, SampleRobot makes your sampling as fast and as satisfying as possible. SampleRobot samples all sound nuances automatically and creates high-end sampled instruments in various formats.
Seamless integrated WaveRobot software finds perfect loop points even for whole multi-samples with different velocity layers during recording. It was never easier to build professional-sounding software instruments.
SamplerRobot 4 Pro is available to purchase at a 25% discount until December 11th, 2013.
More information: Plugin Boutique / SamplerRobot 4 Pro