Related: bass guitar
, multi fx
, Positive Grid
Posted in news
on Nov 19, 2014 - 0 comments
Positive Grid has announced the release of the Guitar Production Bundle for iPad, a bundle of its most successful guitar and audio post production apps – JamUp Pro, BIAS, and Final Touch, offering the ultimate solution for mobile recording guitarists and bassists.
Users can now create and design their own dream amp with BIAS, add stunning vintage and modern effects with JamUp, and professionally polish their final mixes with Final Touch, all right in their iPad at a greatly reduced price.
Guitar Production Bundle for iPad features
- JamUp — JamUp Pro is a complete powerhouse multi-effects processor for guitar and bass. It offers over 100 amps and effects, GarageBand integration, looper, iTunes player with tempo/pitch control, built-in tuner and metronome, live-view, preset manager, MIDI support, and more.
- BIAS — BIAS is an amp designer, modeler and processor that includes 36 of the most sought-after vintage and modern amps in rock ‘n’ roll history as a starting point for user customization. Users can modify these amps and virtually build their custom amps by swapping out the tubes, preamp, transformer, tone stacks, cab and mic to create their own distinctive signature sound. Users can also upload their amp creations to ToneCloud, BIAS’ own amp-sharing platform, to share their custom presets with other users.
- Final Touch — Final Touch combines seven essential mastering tools into one integrated system: Pre and Post Linear Phase EQ modules, a Dynamics module with a highly flexible stereo/mid-side multiband compressor/limiter, Stereo Imaging, Reverb, and a Maximizer with Comprehensive Dithering and noise-shaping options. The final mix can be exported and shared via email, Dropbox, iTunes and SoundCloud.
The Guitar Production Bundle for iPad is available for purchase for $29.99 USD.
More information: Positive Grid
Bremmers Audio Design has released version 1.7 of MultitrackStudio for iPad, an audio/MIDI multitrack recording app for iOS.
It comes with many high quality audio effects including a guitar amp simulator. Both audio and MIDI tracks can be edited. MIDI editing features include pianoroll, drum and score editors.
The straightforward user-interface has been designed with tape-based recording in mind. It’s easy to use yet powerful.
Changes in MultitrackStudio for iPad v1.7
- ‘Export MIDI Tracks’ and ‘Export Mix’ can export via email (as .mid and .m4a file respectively).
- Other apps can open audio and MIDI files in MultitrackStudio via ‘open in’. Works with the Mail app for example.
- Note velocity editor now has ‘draw’ mode.
- Score editor: MORE button menu now features all options from the missing SEL button menu (Select Right etc.).
- GM SoundFonts can be used as default MIDI instrument (in Preferences pane).
- ‘Ultra Low’ option added to Audio Latency box (in Devices pane). It equals 128 frames buffer size.
- Extension Pack now features effect and instrument user presets.
- Fixed: swiping with two fingers over empty space below tracks could cause app to hang.
- Fixed: app crashed on importing extremely large files via AudioShare.
The app is available for purchase for $29.99 USD.
More information: Bremmers Audio Design / MultitrackStudio for iPad
AudioCR has announced the release of Capture Midi, a retrospective MIDI manager for Mac OS X.
Play on midi keyboard and let Capture Midi backup and recover all your played melodies. Incredibly useful status bar tool that backups all live plays from midi keyboards. Just drag and drop your melodies back to your midi sequencer. Library Audio Browser let you playback and preview custom audio samples. A must to have companion tool for Logic Pro X, Cubase 7, Ableton Live or Garageband.
Capture Midi solves very common situations when you compose a melody to invent nice chord progression meanwhile you experimenting in your daw. Capture midi let you recover any interesting melodies while you improvise with nice virtual instruments or piano. Never blame recording button again that you just lost some interesting sequence.
Capture Midi features
- Retrospective Recording — Capture midi backups all your played melodies from midi keyboard. Every time you start playing, new melody item grid is created.
- Smart Trimming — Capture Midi records your keyboard play and creates melody items as soon as you stop playing.
- Favorite interesting melodies — Capture midi let you instantly drag and drop interesting plays or you can just favorite and return back any time later.
- Instant Metronome — Enable metronome and metronome starts playback as soon as you hit first key and stops as soon as you stop playback.
- Random Transposition — Replay your melodies with random transposition. Once reply button is activated, capture midi will reply the melody every time with different key transposition.
- Browse Samples — Browse sample libraries.
Capture Midi is available from the Mac App Store for $6.99 USD.
More information: AudioCR
iMusicAlbum has released version 2.0 of Master Record, a tape simulation recorder, player and effect for Inter-App Audio and Audiobus.
Easy to use application with convenient control brings the richness and warmth of analog tape machines to your instrument, voice or final tracks.
Not only as an effect but also as a standalone application the Master Record can be used with external audio interfaces for real-time sound processing and high-quality recording in the studio together with other equipment.
Changes in Master Record v2.0
- Playback and recording at the same time.
- Added file format and sample rate conversion.
- New feature Noise Gate.
- Improved user interface.
- Added different color schemes.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.
The app is available for purchase for $2.99 USD.
More information: Master Record
MeldaProduction has released MAmp and MRecorder, two new effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
MAmp is a great sounding vintage amp. Whether you are looking for a soft saturation to enhance the harmonic content or a great sounding creative distortion, MAmp is the perfect tool for the job.
MRecorder is a simple free utility, which saves incoming input as WAV file.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs.
- 2 exceptionally versatile modulators.
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology.
- 2 multiparameters.
- Tube saturation.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation.
- Free-for-life updates.
MAmp is available for the introductory price of 19 EUR (regular 39 EUR).
MeldaProduction has also updated all its effect plug-ins to version 8.06, a big update providing several new features, performance and workflow improvements, fixes and more.
More information: MeldaProduction
More posts that match this tag
Steinberg has released the UR22 Production Studio, a limited edition package that consists of the compact UR22 audio interface, the latest version of Cubase Elements and WabeLab LE alongside the sE Electronics Magneto studio microphone, … read more
Solid State Logic has announced the XL-Desk, a modern twist on the classic analogue studio console. XL-Desk is designed for tracking or mixing engineers who require the sonic and workflow benefits of an analogue console … read more
Propellerhead Software has announced the release of Reason 8, a major new version of the award-winning Reason music production software which introduces a completely redesigned user interface and streamlined new workflow. “Musicians and producers love … read more
Bremmers Audio Design has released version 1.5 of the iOS version of the MultitrackStudio audio/MIDI multi-track recording app. It’s even easier to use, even more straightforward and even more fun. Think MultitrackStudio but leave out … read more
Moses Schneider has launched the 2nd edition of The Alternative Workbook, an e-book on how to pimp your practice room featuring the German music producer’s tips for successful live recordings. Producer Moses Schneider is one … read more
Avid has announced the VENUE | S3L-X compact live sound system, building on the success of the Avid | S3L system to deliver on the Avid Everywhere vision. With the new system, live sound professionals … read more
Novation has introduced Audiohub 2×4, a combined audio interface and USB hub for electronic music production. It can take a lot of gear to produce a great tune. That’s why we designed Audiohub 2×4: a … read more
Line 6 has introduced its new Sonic Port VX audio interface. Sonic Port VX is the only iOS audio interface that puts the power of a mobile studio into the hands of songwriters on the … read more
Focusrite has launched iTrack Pocket, a portable, high quality stereo microphone and guitar input that lets you create and share exceptional videos using your iPhone. If you’ve ever tried recording on iPhone, you’ll know that … read more
BOSS has announced the RC-1 Loop Station, a new entry-level model in the company’s acclaimed lineup of dedicated loop recording devices. Battery-powered and affordable, the RC-1’s straightforward operation makes it easier than ever for guitarists, … read more
Akai Pro has released version 1.1 of iMPC Pro, the professional music production app for iPad. iMPC Pro is a 64-track music production powerhouse for your iPad. With built-in sampling functionality, a massive sound library, … read more
PG Music has announced the release of Band-in-a-Box 2014, the latest version of the music software which comes with over 50 new features and enhancements and a new look. Band-in-a-Box is so easy to use! … read more
PreSonus has announced AudioBox iOne and AudioBox iTwo, two new USB powered audio interfaces. These next-generation mobile interfaces include PreSonus’ easy-to-use Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows, new Capture™ Duo recording software for … read more
Steinberg has announced the release of VST Connect Performer for iPad, an app that offers online remote recording collaboration with producers and musicians in real time. Steinberg’s VST Connect plug-in links Cubase production environments to … read more
WaveMachine Labs has released version 1.151 of its Auria recording app for iPad. With the ability to play 48 mono or stereo 24bit/96 kHz tracks simultaneously, record up to 24 of those tracks simultaneously (through … read more